Want to study in Canada, but don’t know which schools offer International Student programs? Look no further, we’ve got the Complete Designated Learning Institutions list for you right here.

If you’d like to come to Canada to study, you need to apply for a Study Permit. Before you apply though, you need an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution.

Designated Learning Institutions are Canadian schools authorized by provincial or territorial governments to offer International Student programs.

Note: All primary (grade school) and secondary (high school) schools in Canada are authorized to accept International Students. They are not included in the attached list.

Note: Not all Designated Learning Institution programs allow you to work after graduation. Check with the Designated Learning Institution beforehand if graduating from their program allows you to apply to work under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

Click on this link to see the complete list categorized by province and territory, then CTRL F (on Windows) or CMD F (on Mac) to search for specific institutions.

READ MORE: Jollibee Canada to open 3rd branch in Scarborough on March 25

READ MORE: Philippines and Canadian Holidays in March

READ MORE: 8 reasons why Filipinos are so thankful to be living in Canada

READ MORE: Where do all the Filipinos live in Canada?

READ MORE: City of Toronto declares the month of June as Filipino Heritage Month