Jollibee Canada is on a roll, opening its newest store just cross the street from the TTC’s Wilson Station. Wondering what to order? Here’s everything available at Jollibee Wilson (menu prices).
Jollibee’s take on Filipino spaghetti is spot on: a lot of sweet sauce and with chunks of hot dog. Jolly Spaghetti is available at Jollibee Wilson.
The Big Bang Theory’s Sheldon Cooper would agree.
Jolly Spaghetti is available by itself, or you can add a piece of Chicken Joy to make it a combo.
If you are inclined to share, Jolly Spaghetti is also available in larger portions as a Family Pack or a Party Pack.
• Jolly Spaghetti (with soda) $5.99
• Jolly Spaghetti (with 1 piece Jolly Crispy Chicken & soda) $8.49
• Jolly Spaghetti Family Pack (saves 3-4) $14.99
• Jolly Spaghetti Party Pack (saves 8-10) $28.99
JOLLY CRISPY CHICKEN (Chickenjoy) (regular or spicy)
Chicken Joy (or Jolly Crispy Chicken, as it’s called in Canada) is available in regular or spicy flavours. You can be sure that people will
Fans of Chicken Joy call it “crispylicious” and “juicylicious”, and it’s true.
The late, great Anthony Bourdain has tried Chicken Joy on more than one occasion, and he liked it. We’re pretty sure you will too.
Chicken Joy is available by itself, and in different combos.
Don’t forget to let them know which flavours you’d like, or if you want half an half (half regular, half spicy).
You’ll know the difference, they put a little flag on the spicy ones!
• C1 Jolly Crispy Chicken (2 pieces with 1 side & soda) $8.49
• C2 Jolly Crispy Chicken (2 pieces with 2 sides & soda) $9.49
• C3 Jolly Crispy Chicken (3 pieces with 1 side & soda) $10.49
• C4 Jolly Crispy Chicken (3 pieces with 2 sides & soda) $11.49
JOLLY CRISPY CHICKEN BUCKET (Chickenjoy) (regular or spicy)
• Jolly Crispy Chicken Bucket (6 pieces) $15.99
JOLLY CRISPY CHICKEN BUCKET TREATS (Chickenjoy) (regular or spicy)
• Jolly Crispy Chicken (Chickenjoy) Bucket Treat A
Jolly Crispy Chicken Bucket (6 pieces), 3 sides (choice of steamed rice, mashed potatoes, buttered corn or French fries), 3 Peach Mango Pies $28.99
• Jolly Crispy Chicken (Chickenjoy) Bucket Treat B
Jolly Crispy Chicken Bucket (6 pieces), 1 Jolly Spaghetti, 3 Peach Mango Pies $35.99
• Jolly Crispy Chicken (Chickenjoy) Bucket Treat C
Jolly Crispy Chicken Bucket (12 pieces), 4 sides (choice of steamed rice, mashed potatoes, buttered corn or French fries), 4 Peach Mango Pies $44.99
If you’re in the mood for a burger, you can’t go wrong with Jollibee’s Yum Burgers.
While they don’t actually say so, we’re confident that Jollibee uses 100% pure Canadian beef.
Most people are drawn to Yum Burgers because of the secret sauce, which Jollibee calls “Langhap Sarap”.
If you want to go basic, there’s the Yum with Cheese. If you’re a bit hungry, we’d recommend the Big Yum. And if you’re feeling like having fruit in your food, go with the Aloha Yum (which is a Big Yum with a slice of pineapple stuck in it, just the way God intended).
• Yum with cheese $3.49 (with French fries and soda) $5.49
• Big Yum $6.99 (with French fries and soda) $8.99
• Aloha Yum $7.49 (with French fries and soda) $9.49
If you’re not a fan of the secret sauce, you can always forego the buns and have a Burger Steak instead.
It’s a burger patty served with mushroom gravy and steamed rice, everything a healthy body needs.
Burger Steaks are available as a combo, or a Family Pack (which serves 3 to 4 hungry people).
• Burger Steak (2 pieces and 1 side, with soda) $6.99 (2 pieces and 2 sides, with soda) $7.99
• Burger Steak (3 pieces and 1 side, with soda) $8.99 (3 pieces and 2 sides, with soda) $9.99
• Burger Steak Family Pack (serves 3-4) $19.99
That’s it, pansit! Jollibee’s Palabok Fiesta is a calvacade of flavours you have to try at least once.
Palabok is a shrimp based sauce poured over rice noodles called “bihon”. It comes with a hard boiled egg, meat, shrimp and pork rinds, try it with a piece of Chicken Joy!
• Palabok Fiesta (with soda) $7.29
• Palabok Fiesta (with 1 piece Jolly Crispy Chicken & soda) $9.99
• Palabok Fiesta Family Pack (serves 3-4) $17.99
• Palabok Fiesta Party Pack $46.99
Make sure to make it a complete meal by picking up a dessert or two.
You can’t go wrong with a Peach Mango Pie. It’s a peach and mango filling in a crispy fired crust.
It’s our personal favourite, and the single most fought over item on the Jollibee menu.
If you’re not a fan, you can always go with Jollibee’s Chocolate Sundae!
• Peach Mango Pie $2.99
• Chocolate Sundae $2.49
KIDS MEALS (comes with a free toy)
Jollibee’s kiddie meals are just like the adult versions, except smaller. And it comes with a nice toy.
Perfect for the wee ones, or if you’re a collector of toys. Or if you’re on a diet.
• Jolly Crispy Chicken (1 piece, with steamed rice & soda) $4.99
• Jolly Spaghetti (with soda) $4.99
• Yum with cheese (with regular French fries & soda) $4.99
If you’re not in the mood for a bigger meal, you can always come in for a side. Rice, mashed potatoes and buttered corn are some of the most popular side dishes available.
• Steamed rice $1.49
• Mashed potatoes (regular) $2.49 (large) $3.49
• Buttered corn (regular) $2.49 (large) $3.49
• French fries (regular) $2.49 (large) $3.49
All prices are in Canadian Dollars, taxes extra. For pick up and dine-in only, delivery not available.
WHAT SHOULD I ORDER FROM JOLLIBEE?
Depending on what you’re in the mood for, we suggest going for the chicken and spaghetti combo.
There’s never any leftovers when we order Chicken Joy and Jolly Spaghetti.
Peach Mango Pies are also very popular in our families.
WHAT KIND OF FOOD DOES JOLLIBEE SERVE?
Jollibee serves American style fast food with a Filipino twist.
IS JOLLIBEE HALAL?
It is not known if Jollibee Canada menu items are certified halal in Canada.
WHAT IS PALABOK JOLLIBEE?
Palabok is a Filipino noodle dish.
Jollibee’s version is called Palabok Fiesta. It’s shrimp based sauce with meat, hard-boiled eggs, pork rinds and shrimp served over rice noodles.
WHERE IS JOLLIBEE WILSON?
Jollibee Wilson is located at 79 Billy Bishop Way, North York, ON M3K 2C8.
JOLLIBEE LOCATIONS IN CANADA
999 36th St. NE
Calgary AB T2A 7X6
Jollibee Newport Village (coming soon)
9110 MaCleod Trail South
Calgary, AB M3K 2C8
3803 Calgary Tr. NW
1406 Ellice Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R4G 0G4
1377 McPhilipps St.
Winnipeg, MB R2V 3V1
William Kitchen Rd.
Scarborough, ON M1P 5B7
Heartland Town Centre
800 Boyer Blvd.
Mississauga, ON L5V 1Y1
Jollibee North York
79 Billy Bishop Wy.
North York, ON M3K 2C8
Jollibee Thornhill (coming soon)
1 Promenade Cir.
Thornhill, ON L4J 4P8
Hi there! We hope you enjoyed this article.
FILIPINOSINCANADA.COM is a growing community of Filipinos in Canada. We haven’t been around for very long, but we’re super enthusiastic!
If you know someone who might be interested in learning more about the Filipino experience in Canada, please do share this post by clicking on the share button below. Thanks for helping our grow our community!
We’d love to hear from you! Please drop us a line for any questions, comments and suggestions: email@example.com
We’re just getting started, thanks for joining us on this journey!