So you’re stuck at home like everyone else in the world. Hopefully, your pantry is fully stocked and you’ve still got electricity and internet. If that’s the case, might we suggest that you sign up for Netflix Canada?
WHAT IS NETFLIX CANADA?
Netflix is the world’s most popular streaming service.
It has a LOT of stuff to watch, including award-winning TV shows, movies and documentaries.
With a Netflix subscription you have access to the entire Netflix catalogue ad-free.
Netflix always adds new movies and TV shows, so there’s always something new to watch.
HOW MUCH IS NETFLIX CANADA?
Currently, there are three plans available on Netflix. On all three plans you will get access to Netflix’s entire catalogue of movies and TV shows. You can cancel anytime (you will be charged for the entire month, during which time you will continue to have access to Netflix).
- BASIC– CAD$9.99 will get you SD (standard definition) quality streams. Good enough if you just watch on your phone or tablet (even laptops). Not so much on big screen TVs. Take note that while you can install the Netflix app on multiple devices, you can only watch on one screen at a time on the basic plan.
- STANDARD– CAD$13.99 will get you HD (high definition) quality streams. Good, especially if you’re watching on a big screen TV. You can watch on two screens at the same time, so if you live with someone, this could definitely come in handy.
- PREMIUM– CAD$16.99 will get you Ultra HD (ultra high definition) quality streams. If you have a 4K TV, then you might want to give the premium plan a try. Take note that not all shows are available in Ultra HD, but for those that are, they look very good on a 4K TV. You can watch on up to 4 screens at a time on the premium plan, super useful if you have kids at home. Remember that your home network will still have to handle the extra traffic, like if four people are watching on 4 different 4K TVs at the same time. If that’s the case, you may want to take the time to get to know our good friend Buffering a little bit better.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR NETFLIX CANADA?
- First, go to netflix.com/signup. You can do this on your phone, tablet or laptop. Easier to do it on a laptop with a keyboard (it’s faster, for sure). You can also go to the Netflix app on most modern smart TVs.
- Next, you’ll choose a plan. Remember, you can change your plan at anytime.
- You’ll next be asked to create an account. You’ll need a valid email address and a password.
- Next, you’ll be asked to give your bank details. You can use a debit or credit card. If you haven’t signed up for a free trial, you’ll get one week free. After which you will be charged the monthly fee.
- You can now start streaming Netflix Canada! Enjoy!
Ready to sign up? Click here: www.netflix.com/signup from a laptop.
Or download the Netflix app from the Google Play or App Store.
FilipinosInCanada.com is NOT affiliated with the Government of Canada, the Philippine Government, or any Philippine recruitment agencies or Canadian immigration consultants or lawyers.
All content on FilipinosInCanada.com is for informational purposes only. FilipinosInCanada.com makes no representations to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or any links found therein.
FilipinosInCanada.com will not be liable for any error or omission, nor for the availability of the information.
FilipinosInCanada.com will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of information.