Home Immigrate


Express Entry System – learn more about Canada’s immigration system

Canada uses a system called Express Entry to manage the hundreds of thousands of applications made from around the world.

CBSA updates Entry Exit Program to collect biographic information

Flying to Canada anytime soon? You should know that Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) will now collect biographic information from you.

Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) – join Yukon’s growing Filipino community

The Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) is a partnership immigration program run by the Yukon Government and the Government of Canada.

Yukon Community Pilot allows OFWs to work for more than one employer!

OFWs can have more than one job under the new Yukon Community Pilot, as long as the other jobs are in the same community.

Job Bank website and mobile app to help you look for work in Canada

Are you looking for work in Canada? The Job Bank website and mobile app helps connect Canadian employers with workers just like you!

Important things to do when you first arrive in Canada

While there may be a million an one things you have to take care of, here are some of the more important things to do when you first arrive in Canada.

VFS Global – official Visa Application Centre Philippines

Tourists, international students, OFWs and new immigrants need to apply for a visa at the official Visa Application Centre Philippines, VFS Global.

How to apply for a Philippine passport (in the Philippines)

If you preparing to travel abroad you will need a valid Philippine passport. Here's how to apply for a Philippine passport (in the Philippines).

Canadian citizenship ceremonies will be done online due to COVID-19

Permanent residents whose original schedules for Canadian citizenship ceremonies were cancelled because of COVID-19 will soon be able to take their Oath of Citizenship...

Québec Experience Program (QEP) – new pilot programs

The Québec government just launched two new immigration pilot programs under the Québec Experience Program for nursing aides and tech workers.

Proof of Funds: How much money do you need to move to Canada?

Before you immigrate to Canada, you'll need proof of funds or "show money". This should cover the first three months of your stay in Canada.

Philippine Embassy Canada EMERGENCY contact numbers

Visitors, International Students and OFWs are advised to contact the nearest Philippine Embassy Canada emergency contact numbers for consular assistance.

Most Read