International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a language proficiency exam for individuals who do not speak English as a first language.
Temporary Foreign Worker Program
If you are thinking about going to Canada under the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, you will need a Work Permit in order to work legally in Canada.
Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
IRCC recently announced temporary changes to the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, which are effective until further notice.
online benefits tool
Canada has launched an online benefit finder tool to help Canadians find financial benefits they might be eligible for during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Jollibee Canada Store Locator
In the mood for some Jolly Crispy Chicken and some Jolly Spaghetti? Use the Jollibee Canada Store Locator and find one near you!
Jollibee Canada
Jollibee Canada is famous for their Filipino-style fast food, but did you know that their slogan also involves “spreading joy”?
proof of funds
Before you immigrate to Canada, you'll need proof of funds or "show money". This should cover the first three months of your stay in Canada.
Eileen de Villa
Toronto’s chief medical officer, Dr. Eileen de Villa continues to work hard at keeping Canada's biggest city safe during the pandemic.
No Placement Fee Country
Canada is a no placement fee country. How can this be even possible? Read on to find out.
Terry Fox
Adidas released a limited edition of the sneakers worn by Canadian hero Terry Fox to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Marathon of Hope.